It’s not just a phrase.
It’s an attitude. It’s a way of thinking about projects.
There are two types of projects: Operational and Strategic.
Operational projects focus on improving what you are doing now. They patch the mistakes of the past. They renew what exists so it will last a few more years. However, they aren’t going to make a great of difference to your business. At best, they will save a few dollars in costs.
They aren’t going to help you make massive strides in your business.
Strategies are how you set the course for your business. Strategic projects are how you make the changes necessary to turn those strategies into realities. Strategic projects are how you implement your strategies.
“Innovation is the product of creativity and implementation. We’re implementation.”
- Greg Plonka, CEO, VProz Inc.
Are you ready for tomorrow?
VProz can help.
Through our strategic alliances with strategic consultants, we can help you to:
- Survive acquisitions and mergers and actually see the benefits
- Review your way of doing things and improve quality while reducing costs
- Ensure your people are focusing on the right things for your business to succeed
- Manage your projects and build change into your organization’s information systems
- Get it done.
- Use the web to connect with your customers and drive business to you
Call us. If we can’t help you ourselves, we probably know someone who can.