Privacy & Legal
1. Copyrights are owned by various individuals or companies. If not identified, copyrights are generally owned by VProz Inc. and/or its principles. If in doubt please contact VProz Inc. by email.
2. All rights are reserved.
3. VProz Inc. is a licensed host for all products sold through this website.
- VProz Inc. and its subsidiaries (‘the VProz family’) are subject to PIPEDA (Canada’s Privacy Laws) or Ontario’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
- Glen Ford is the contact for any issues related to Privacy
- Only required information is collected and maintained.
- Information is collected for the purposes of sending marketing information to interested clients and prospective clients and for the delivery of courses, books and other products and services.
- Wherever possible, the collection of credit card information is avoided.
- Non-personal information is collected with respect to movement through the website. This information is used to improve the site. This information is typically not traceable to the individual.
- The information collected is a business asset of the VProz family and will be protected as such.
- Information will never be sold or released to third parties (excluding government, police or by judicial order).
- Information may be shared within the VProz family and/or partners.
- The VProz family and related websites may deal with third party services in order to provide the above services. This may involve the retention of information by the service. While the VProz family does its best to ensure that privacy rules for these providers meets PIPEDA rules, the VProz family cannot take responsibility for the actions of these suppliers.
- The following are used for the processing of private information:
- VProz Inc. and its subsidiaries (‘the VProz family’) are subject to Canada’s Anti-Spam Act.
- The VProz family does not engage in spam.
- The VProz family does not purchase email addresses.
- The VProz family will not knowingly deliver software that contains a virus or trojan or any form of software that communicates with any website without your express knowledge and permission. (Website excluded).
- The VProz family will, within its abilities, ensure that any website owned by any member of the VProz family does not contain a virus or trojan. Websites may use web services from time to time which may communicate to other sites. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Aweber.com – email list management
- Google.com – web tracking tools
- PayPal.ca – payment acceptance tools.
- The VProz family will send emails in direct response to your enquiry. In the process of responding we may switch email addresses (e.g. respond from VProz). These emails are never added to marketing lists except by your specific request (e.g. problems joining a mailing list).
- The VProz family only sends bulk-style (i.e. marketing) emails to people who have have requested to be contacted and submitted their emails.
- The VProz family uses a double opt-in method to ensure that you are aware that you have requested being included in an email list. This method requires you to respond to an email before you are activated on the list.
- In the case of purchased product, the VProz family reserves the right to eliminate the double opt-in.
- All emails have an opt-out link at the bottom of the email. This link allows you to remove yourself from the mailing list.